Fandoom, LLC. (hereafter referred to as Community Hired) has created this privacy statement to disclose the privacy practices for https://www.communityhired.com. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact form, or another form of direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to provide a service quote.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Community Hired automatically collects and records non-personal information including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visit. Community Hired may use this information to customize your experience and to fulfill your requests for certain services. However, Community Hired does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Community Hired may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Community Hired to provide information or services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies concerning personal information.
Community Hired may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Community Hired.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this statement, please do not provide any personal information to Community Hired. If you have submitted personal information to Community Hired and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Community Hired at [email protected].
We take precautions to protect your information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your personal information is stored in password-protected tools for your privacy and security. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer support) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Sites
Community Hired contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on another third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our Policy Toward Children
This site is not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
The European Union privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), has taken effect on 25 May 2018. Pursuant to the GDPR, EU residents, may:
- Access the data that we keep about you. We may need to ask you to provide us specific credentials to make sure that you are an EU resident and you are whom you claim to be. If you find that the data is not accurate, complete or updated, then you may provide us with the necessary information to rectify it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Request to delete any identifiable personal information. [Please note that any request to delete your personal information will not result in removal of any previous contact you made with Community Hired in the past.] Contact us via [email protected] should you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Community Hired may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from time to time. Your continued use of https://www.communityhired.com after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.